03 9301 7300
If you’re wondering whether supported employment is right for you, start by asking yourself the following questions
· Are you aged 16 years or over?
· Are you motivated to work?
· Are you willing to work a minimum 8 hours per week?
· Can you look after yourself while at work without help from a care worker?
· Are you able to self-administer any medications you may be taking?
· Are you willing and able to follow Brite Services OH&S policies & procedures?
· Are you willing to participate in the Wage Assessment process and resulting productivity-based wages?
· Are you willing to actively participate in the Employment Assistance Plan process?
· Are you eligible for Service Support from DSS and/or Centrelink?
· Are you willing to give us your resume (if you have one)?
· Is this the only Australian Disability Enterprise you're planning to register with?
· Can you get yourself to and from work?
· Are you able to provide at least two referees; one professional/education and one personal?
· Are you willing to undergo a police check and a further police check if Brite deems necessary?
If you think you’re eligible, and you want to get started – give us a call on 03 9301 7300 or apply using the form below. We would love to have you on board.
For more information regarding employment click on the links below -
Step by Step Applying for a Job
Job Eligibility and Application Form
Brite Services Employee Handbook
Please contact the Quality & Support Team on (03) 9301 7300 or email email@example.com