People with a disability aged 16 years or older who want meaningful employment and to earn a wage which reflects your capabilities are encouraged to apply. We give you a comprehensive assessment to determine your best job options based on your skills, abilities and personal goals and availability.
- a safe and supportive workplace
- stringent health and safety standards
- a focus on personal development and training
- excellent employment conditions, including
- Pro Rata Award Based Wages (using the Greenacres Competency Based Wages System)
- Annual Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Long Service Leave
- Public Holidays
Employees have the opportunity to be involved in our Committees -
- Employee Representative Committee
- OH&S Committee
Working hours are 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday, both hours and days can be structured to suit.
You will be offered a tour of the workplace and if you meet our eligibility you will then be offered a three month work trial.